<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Another tiring day...
Monday, 7 July 2008


So I decided to go to pando trng... met up with them and started trng. Then suddenly saw yan and hakeem... no mood sia play friendly with them... haiz, kinda regret leaving AE but still I already made my decision so its no use turning back... After the match I and the rest of the pando went to padang thai for goalkeeper trng... I found out frm yan quan that coach syazwan don't want me to play keeper but want me to play midfield so its ok for me... I can play any any position in soccer so its not a problem... I still got geo hwk to do but kinda lazy lah so tats all for today... Tmrw I may go to SST cause I need to study for FnN class test, and tmrw also got math class test so wish me luck!! :)