Forest walk
Friday, 11 July 2008
Today went to school as usual... MT period madam vanitha didn't come so I had the two periods to rest!! haha... The pretty Miss Liyana took over us... haha... and we kept disturbing her... and she let us the class out early for recess... It was the first time I ate the nasi briyani for recess bcoz the queue is ALWAYS long during recess... So kinda happy get to eat RICE for recess... haha... after sch there was an SC meeting... Umm... kinda pissed off with someone from SC but I don't wanna talk bout it... I quickly went home to change and get ready for NCC... met Zaidi along the way to sch... ate just a burger for lunch... then after that went to forest walk... It was quite fun... I was the acting CSM today but I think I was kinda weak though... I need to improve more in order to get the post... I will try harder the next time I get the chance!! NCC all the way!! haha...