Money is always the problem...
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Today I woke up at 9.30am, bath and had breakfast. I had a light breakfast as I and my family were going to eat at Causeway Point's Pizza Hut to celebrate my younger sister's birthday. So went there to eat... but before going out, my mother started screaming bcoz she thinks that one of my siblings stole her money. In the end she found her money... she misplaced her money in her bedroom. Apa dah? hilang duit sendiri abe tudoh2 org curi... So after eating pizza hut, I went to tom and stephanie to buy my younger sister's present. Eventually my mother didn't buy my sis present from there. Then, I was tired to wait for my mother so I decided to go make a new pair of spectacles. My mother was kind enough to pay for me first since I was pokai... I went to the spectacle shop near my house... The optometrist was entertaining another customer so he told me to wait for a while. After the customer left the shop, he asked me what type of spectacles I wanna make. I told him that I wanted to make a new pair of white framed spectacles... He showed me a few designs and I picked the design that I liked. After deciding on the frame, I had to decice on the lens. He told me to choose the safety lens as it was better. So, I chose the safety lens. After that, he checked my eyes, confirmed my personal particulars and I paid for my spectacles. The spectacles cost me $185 sia... I will have to pay my mother... Luckily, she subsidised it to $150... But its still a lot for me... so I have to start saving already form now on... haiz... and to my little sister... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D