<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My first pandemonium training...
Monday, 14 July 2008


Today, I reached school late... haiz... 0710 hours... almost late... for a student councillor especially... I would be late already... So enough about this morning... The school day proceeded as per normal... ate Mee Soto during recess time with pandemonium... actually thought of eating with iqbal, fakhrur, yan and faizal but they didn't bothered to wait for me... So i went to recess with azri, yan quan and sufi who all were waiting for each other... so I joined in... after that school proceeded as per usual... after school, I help out syakir and omar who were collecting money for the NCC photograph and also kitkat!! yum2... haha... I told omar to go for pando trng first while i accompanied syakir waiting for Mr ET... after meeting Mr ET, i proceeded to thailand where pandemonium were... as it was drizzling, we went to another smaller field near woodlands mart... we had trng there... I say man... that was the most organized soccer trng i've ever had... when I went for pando trng just now, we worked out on our soccer skills by making our passes more accurate, our stamina by doing physical exercises, and lastly by doing shuttle runs and also run around the field to increase our speed and stamina... We also learnt how to use our upper body strength to shield the ball from other opponents... Overall, I was very SATISFIED with the trng... Keep up the good work guys!! lets aim to get 1st or 2nd for NFL!!