NCC
Friday, 25 July 2008

Today was quite an exciting day... In the morning, there was morning run... after that was like normal... During FnN was so stressed out that I just kept quiet... wasn't myself... So after school went to mcdonalds with some pandemonium ppl... After that, there was NCC trng... I was the acting CSM again... :) I tried my best... And I learnt a lot today... Gaining experience... Treating as if every chance given is the only chance that I will ever have... every chance of being the CSM is a golden opportunity to show my potencial... And I was also selected to be the one of the flag bearer for NDP parade at school this year... I'm quite satisfied of what I did today... To Sir haikal, if you are reading this, I am going to bring the unit up with the help of ALL the specialists... GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! GOLD UNIT, HERE WE COME!!!