Pandemonium VS NAU
Wednesday, 9 July 2008
Today was the same this morning... but it was kinda drizzling as I went to sch... I thought I wanna walk to sch but decided to take the bus as it was drizzling. haiz... today was the usual except for the MT remedial part... wanted to go SST... ended up going to remedial... haiz... If I knew I would have gone home instead... So there was a match today, my second match playing for my nesw team PANDEMONIUM. Its a great team... disciplined and nvr ever give up hope. I SCORED A GOAL!! YAHOO!! but it was kinda TAICO... but I still scored anw... hehe. After the match, was kinda worried of my sis as I didn't know who would fetch her... but luckily my elder sis fetched her... I rushed home after the match as I was scared my mother would scold me. I shook hand s with everyone and went home... I don't know but I feel that my old team kinda hate me... haiz... ok, I wanna rest... very tired... Good night. :)