Racial Harmony Day
Thursday, 17 July 2008

Today was a special day at school!! haha... it was racial harmony day!! I came to school in school uniform and then changed to my baju kurung... was kinda feeling awkward but the feeling dissapeared as the day went by... so today was kinda was an ok day... I could sense that a conflict was going to happen though... haiz... I feel that the people that are sitting mear me in class don't like me... haiz... They just can't be bothered... So I didn't go to SST just now... I wanted to go home to revise for my FnN test tmrw... 50 marks sia!! I wanna get at arnd 40 to 45 marks... I still haven't start revising yet though... haiz... just now went home and slept all the way until I woke up and fetched my sister... so thats all actually for today... I am still waiting for my ADIDAS F10.8 SOCCER BOOTS though... when will I get them?? haiz... but nvm... looking forward to tmrw's test!! I wanna get a distinction for FnN for EOY!! Tmrw I am going to be the acting CSM again so better be discipline Admiralty NCC!! :)