Saturday
Saturday, 26 July 2008
I better blog now or else I'll have no time later. So today, woke up arnd 9am... After that, I bath and had breakfast. Croissant and Milo was what I had for my b reakfast. So after I had breakfast, I watched somre TV and now currently I'm blogging... I won't have the time later so I might as well blog now... And so ltr I'll be going to Woodlands Library ALONE bcoz iqbal and hazwani going to the national library and I don't wanna follow bcoz its just too far away... Haiz... I want to be good in everything I am doing right now... It damn difficult to juggle my studies, NCC, SC and soccer. Futhermore, I have to be a good friend towards my friends. Argh!! damn tired. I am not that stress. Its just that my body hasn't get enough rest lately. Going to campfeast, I only had around 4 hours of sleep. Haiz... life is damn tiring but I just have to enjoy it. And ohh, btw, I collected my new pair of spectacles already. Yahoo!! Its look damn cool... :) so going oput to library later to show it off... haha... but don't know to who... :D