<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Taking a break...
Sunday, 13 July 2008


Today was just a normal sunday morning... Woke up, took a bath and then ate western breakfast... After that watched Ben 10 for a while then went to my room to sleep again... After that woke up and then got ready to go to the bank to put in some cash into my account... haiya, the $150 edusave bursary haven't yet been put into my account... haiz... should have collected the cheque earlier but I didn't... had to wait it to EXPIRE... haiz... After putting in some money into my account, went to sportslink to check out some soccer boots... I feel like buying a new pair of ADIDAS boots but I have insufficient funds to purchase the boots... haiz... I aim to save for the NEW ADIDAS F 10.8 boots... it cost $99... I want them so badly... haiz... after viewing what the boots, took 911 home... When I reached home, I changed into my home clothes and started doing my homework... I finished my 90% of my eng already... ok lah... may bring it up to 100% later... so now I need to complete my FnN workbook... a lot of pages sia... haiz... But I wanna do it properly... Now I'm taking a break and blogging at the same time... haha... tmrw got pandemonium trng... I'm going... woohoo... I'm going to improve my soccer skills and studies tmrw... haha... ok thats all...