<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Tests, tests and more tests...
Tuesday, 29 July 2008


Hello blog... Today was another tiring day as usual. I woke up in the morning, bathed, drank horlicks and then got ready to go to school. At school, it was pretty much the same as yesterday, accept that I was sick for a few hours. Luckily, panadol for cold help me to overcome my flu. I went to maths remedial to day. I forgot to bring my thumbdrive o school today. ARGH!! must remember to bring on friday. Luckily Mrs Koh gave us until tuesday to complete our research and developement. So thats all... I'm suppose to study for SS and Physics re-test now... I'm off...
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D