<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Three days of my life...
Thursday, 24 July 2008


So its been three days since my last post... haiz... so I'll start from monday ok? On monday, went to school with syazwan, om and yan quan... then before reaching the school gate I got a call from Mr ET to tell me to hurry up... After reaching school, I board the bus to go to camp feast... I went there as an attached specialist... so after arriving, I was attached as an understudy to sir wei bin, the Alpha OC... Being the understudy was a learning journey for me as I aim to be the CSM of Amiralty NCC... the food was ok lah... the only thing was that I needed to surrender my handphone... haiz... and after the camp went back to school... I met with Mrs Koh to ask if she received my email... and met Miss mas to ask about the geo test... and after that Mrs koh explained to me about the researh and development of my FnN coursework... and after that, I went home... after I reached home, I bathed, surf the internet and slept... I didn't do my hwk and was f***** by my eng teacher... haiz... so after yesyerday was today... Today was an okay day too... I was kinda angry when I reached home... ever since I came back from camp, everything just makes me so angry... at school I'm okay but when I reach home, I feel like beating up all my family members... I just don't know why... ARGH!! I got to control m y anger... So thats all actually for the three days... kinda short bcoz I'm quite tired to write... and 1 last thing, draw with AE in yesterdays' soccer match... thats all... good work pando... :)