<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Trip to Fort Canning Park
Sunday, 27 July 2008


Today I woke up arnd 7.30am. I bathed and got ready to go to meet wan MSG, zaidi, iqbal, azri and JK. I met them wan MSG and zaidi at woodlands amrt while I met the others at admiralty MRT macdonalds. After meeting, we discussed where to put organize the orienteering test. We thought of having it at Weat Coast Park, but we decided to organize it at Fort Canning Park as it was more complicated and was as big as the orienteering competition might be. So we went there taking note of where the stations are going to be. After a tiring walk throughout the park, we took a rest at Plaza Singapura's macdonalds. We also discussed how to jumble up the stations and also a few other components such as safety, manpower management, wet weather programme and other stuff that were relevant. After that, I ate and went home. Quite a tiring day it has been. I type out the Administrative instructions after I got back home. I'm damn tired so after this, I'm going to bath and sleep. :)
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :)