A trip to the library...
Saturday, 26 July 2008
So I went to the library just now... I spent arnd 1 hour searching the relevant books... I was quite strees just now trying to find the books that I was looking... after arnd 20 minutes, I finally found a book related to seafood. After that it was like things fell into right into its places. I found two other books relating to seafood. I browsed through each books' content and decided to borrow all 3 books. I was quite satisfied until I couldn't borrow the books as I had some problems with my ez-link card. Luckily, the librarian helped me out. Eventually, I managed to get to borrow the books. Now I'm doing my FnN coursework. I did my overall time plan and now I'm going to summarise the information from the 3 books on a foolscap paper before typing it out. Now, I feel quite relaxed doing my FnN. Hopefully, it will be the same next year. :)
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D