What do I want to do with my life?
Friday, 18 July 2008

There was this question that came to my mind during maths lesson in school just now... I was asking myself, why was I taking on all this stress in my life? why can't I enjoy life the way it is? why do I have to handle stress that can be avoided? why? why? This questions kept on my mind as the day went by... so during MT period, mdm vanitha eventually talked about what I had on my mind... It was like as if she read my mind or something... She said; why can't people nowadays just go to the park to enjoy the sweet smell of flowers and just look at the ants bringing food to their sand pit? Or why can't we just wake up in the morning not to go to school but to watch the sun rise? why? why? This questions raced through my mind... Then after school, I went to mcdonalds with wan MSG, omar, azri and nazri... after that went to NCC trng... I became the acting CSM!! yahoo... I didn't know if I did well or not... but I felt satisfied with my performance as the CSM today... So after trng, went to mcdonalds again with the same ppl plus wei bin, iqbal, rafidi and zaidi... and somemore ppl I think... Azri suddenly became moody... Then I asked wan MSG about what makes ppl stress... He told me that stress is actually good for me and told me that to be realistic as in for example, if I fail a test bcoz I don't study its kinda weird if I feel stress bcoz I know I didn't study... So he said if I want to pass my exams and tests, I need to study... So the moral of the story is, be realistic and don't be stress out bcoz of the LITTLE challenges in life...So I would like to thank SYAZWAN MSG for the advise... Pls don't mind me putting ur picture... :P