Where's my thumbdrive?? ah... found it already...
Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Today was a normal day... I also realised how slacking I have been in SC and my studies... so i need to buck up... I need to manage my time more wisely in order to succeed in my life... So today I paid close attention when teachers were teaching like I always do(I think)... I forgot to bring my thumbdrive to school today!! shootz!! haiz... ended up need to do a new document for coursework... But luckily Mrs koh gave me a chance to do at home... Thank you!! I tell you man... ALL of my teachers that are teaching my class are the few of the best teachers of ADSS... Thank you to all teachers!! without you all I won't be able to be exempted from sst... thank you again!! so thats all for today... Adidas F 10.8!! I want a pair of those!! I'm no longer close to the people I'm close before... haiz... why must they be like that?? or am i being different these days??