Admiralty NCC
Sunday, 3 August 2008
Today I woke up, bathed and on the computer. I still haven't ate breakfast though. Nvm, I'll eat after I post this. So I viewed all the blogs that I linked this morning. I was especially attracted to one post from Sir Wei Bin's blog. He wrote there we did not do a great job in organizing the orienteering test. I'm not dishearted about it, but its about another line that he wrote that will keep burning my enthusiasm. He wrote there, "For Sir Saktun, I will not give up". It made me realise how committed he is to Admiralty NCC. Although he has a choice of not caring about the unit, he still is caring and even helping out in our own matters such as the NCC t-shirt design and event planning like the orienteering test. Although he did not help us plan for the test, he did an AAR with the 5 UDIs and told us what went wrong and how to plan an event properly. So, I would like to thank Sir Wei Bin for contributing to Admiralty NCC even though you have graduated from the school in 2006. You are still contributing more even after 3 years you have ORD from the unit. Thank you. I will not let you down if I become the CSM of Admiralty NCC. I will bring up Admiralty NCC to a GOLD unit!!! I promise you that!!!
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D