ARGH!!!
Friday, 8 August 2008
I saw my mother cry for the first time since I don;t know when, Apparently she lost her money. I don't know lah what happen but I know I've learnt a lesson regarding financial management. From now on, I will not eat mcdonalds that often unless Sir Wei Bin asks me to eat. I want to save money lah. So after school just now I met SM wan and then we went to Masjid AL-Cozway... Ok lol, just joking. We went to causeway point since we couldn't make it in time for the friday prayers. we jln2 arnd causeway point and ate Burger King beore proceeding to the MPH near school to play soccer. Fcuk sia, the Sec 5s play damn rough. What else to do in this situation??? PLAY ROUGH BACK LAH!!! But there was one move that made me fcuking mad, there was this sec 5 boy "ACCIDENTALLY" slaped my face and my $185 spectacles droped off from my face. It bended out of shape. Luckily I brought it to the spectacle shop to get it fixed. So the morale of the story is, DON'T PLAY WITH IDIOTS WHO PLAY ROUGH. Damn fcuking angry sia just now. Despite their roughness in the ghame, I STILL SCORED AGAINST THEM!!! So thats all for today's post. I don't feeel like going to soccer training tmrw. It will just make me more miserable and think about what happen just now. Before I end, I warned everyone who know me, IF YOU MESS WITH MY BELONGINGS, YOU MESS WITH ME!!! :@
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D