Damn tired
Saturday, 16 August 2008
So today I woke damn early to go to soccer trng. I bath and started packing my soccer stuff before proceeding out. I was lectured by my mother before going out. I was like wth?! She said that she doesn't want me to mix with the wrong company. I know she is worried but saying that my friends are bad isn't helping me relieve my stress. It will only make it worse. I want to achieve a lot of things in life right now. I want to have a good future. She just doesn't understands. Haiz... So I went to soccer trng just now. It was fun but damn tiring. So thats all for today.
CALL ME ALEXANDRE PATO!!! :D
I LOVE HER AS MUCH STRAWBERRY DONUTS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
CALL ME ALEXANDRE PATO!!! :D
I LOVE HER AS MUCH STRAWBERRY DONUTS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D