Happy National Day!!!
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Early in the morning I already woke up and went to soccer trng. I was the earliest to come, lol. I went to woodlands mart mcdonalds to eat breakfast. After that called SM Wan. He was still at home. After that waited for him for 20 bloody minutes until he got ready. We went to the traffic light to meet Zaidi, JK and Alan, our latest signing. Then after that, one by one came. After that, we went to the field and changed into soccer gear to train. Overall, the trng is damn tiring but it was worth it. After that I went home. I slept until arnd 1.30pm. My cousins alrewady came. I played with them until now. So thats all for today. :D
I MESSAGED HER TODAY... :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
I MESSAGED HER TODAY... :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D