<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!
Friday, 29 August 2008


I would like to wish all teachers a happy teacher's day today. School was damn FUN today. I really enjoyed myself. After morning assembly, had ACES day walk. After that, went back to class to celebrate teacher's day in class. The party was kind of AWESOME. There was this bomb explosion that lionel made that really made me deaf for a few minutes. I gave Ms Teo and Mdm Vanitha the presents I bought for them. When everyone was eating the food, I secretly went to find my other subject teacher's(with the permission of Ms Teo) and gave them their presents. The only teacher I couldn't find was Mr Tan Hup Yew. I gave his present through the General Office staff. So thats all that happened today. I was really happy today. :)) Haha... I don't know why. I just feel a sense of satisfaction. So today was the last day of school before the september holidays. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm packed with activities the whole week. Monday to wednesday is going to be SSC. I have to do my best. Better start practicing to teach the drills properly.
SSG ABDUL FATTAH DANIAL
USM OF ADMIRALTY NCC

I got to work hard to earn this.

Labels: