<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





I don't know why I'm HAPPY
Thursday, 28 August 2008


Hello blog. I'm quite happy and satisfied about today, but I don't know why. Lets see what I did today. During english, there was the second re-call test. I think I only got around 20 words. The rest I anyhow do. I so happy about my maths. Its like I'm getting better and better in it. Syukur alhamdullilah. :)) Too bad today maths was only one period. After maths, there was chemistry. Ms Teo praised me a lot just now. :)) I helped her to distribute the experimaent worksheet to the class and helped her to settle down the class. :)) It feels good to help people. :)) Maybe, thats why I'm so happy today. I don't know lah. After that, went back to class for FT period. I mabe a bundle of roses using tissue paper. Hamiza made for me a small holder for the flowers using a small piece of paper. They look like so nice! :)) So thats all for today actually. Ohh yes, I almost forgot, bought teacher's day presents just now. :)) I spent a total of $24 but it was worth it. I can wait for tommorrow to come! :))
I'm so happy today!!! :))

Labels: