<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Match cancelled
Tuesday, 26 August 2008


Today was damn crap. I ran all the way home during lunch break to get my soccer boots as there was a soccer match. Then after SST, it started to rain heavily. I went home around six after the match was officially canceled. So besides soccer, my results were quite dissapointing as well. I got back my report book just now. Lets see...

English- B4
Malay- B4

E. Maths- A1!
Combined Science- A1!
Combined Humanities- B4
F&N- E8

So there you go. My overall results for Common Test 2 2008. I was expecting a distinction for English but I got a B4 instead. I failed F&N. I need to work extra hard for my all the subjects that I didn't get distinction in. I'm especially proud of my achievement in maths. This was rthe first time in secondary school I got a distinction for my maths. THANK YOU MR CHONG!!!
MY MOTIVATION IS TO ACHIEVE IN LIFE!!! :D