<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





National Camp 2008
Thursday, 7 August 2008


So today there was the english common test. I thought the paper was ok lah. I think I am able to pass. I'm aiming 30-40 marks if possible. At school today was very fun except for my dry and painful throat. Damn lah... my voice is not sore but my throat is dry. So what the hell is going on man? Am I sick or wat? I dunno lah. I hope to get better before I get back to school next week. Speaking of next week, I don't want to go to the national camp next week!!! I want to do my common test. If I knew that it would clash with my common test, I wouldn't have signed the form man. Some of you may think this is an opportunity to go for a four-day holiday but I don't wanna go. Seriously, I want to be around for my common test to gauge how well am I doing on my studies. I also want my common test marks to help me pull up my EOY exam marks. Please!!! I don't wanna go to national camp!!! :(
GO CENTRAL WARRIOPRS!!! :D