<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





NCC
Friday, 15 August 2008


So today school was very stressed free. I had no problems during all the lessons so it was kind of a chill day for me. So after school went to Mcdonalds for lunch. Then after that, there was NCC trng which ended around 4.30pm today. Overall my performance suck as USM today lah. Haiz... I need to buck up man. Anytime the BLACK BARS can change their mind about the posts so I have to do my best until SSC ends. I will not stop there bcoz I have A MISSION TO PILOT THE UNIT TO GOLD!!!
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D