<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Pandemonium's blog
Wednesday, 6 August 2008


Hello blog!!! :) My throat is damn painful man. Everytime I swllow something, I can feel the pain and its kinda irritating. So today, I went to school as usual. Mr Chong didn't come to school so it was another two periods of math gone. Common Test is starting tmrw and the first paper will be English paper 2. Mdm Mala said it was going to be Very difficult so I better revise the notes that she gave the class during lesson time. I aim to get AT LEAST a B3 for english in my common test. I aim to score are 30-40 marks for the test. I must buck up man in my grades. Although I meet my target for all 6 subjects I mainly got Cs and Bs. I wanna get As. Come on As, I want you on my report card!!! Haiz... So thats all about school today. Sm wan created a blog for pandemonium. :) All the trng schedules will be posted there. Good idea SM wan!! :)
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D