Results...
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Today, FINALLY I got my physics common test paper. I was expecting full marks but I was still able to thrive for 21/25. I could have gotten 22 if not for my careless mistake in the MCQ section, but nevermind, I am still satisfied with my result though. Overall I achieved these grades for my Common test 2:
English- A2
Malay- B3
E. Math- B4
Combined Science- B3
Combined Humans.- C6
F&N- D7???
I'm not sure what I got for my F&n but I know that I failed as Mrs Koh alrweady told the whole class that there was only one pass and it was khairi. As you can see my results, I look at it and feel satisfied, but actually these grades you see right here will not be on my report book as these results has not been added with my class tests results. The grades in my report book will most probably be lower. I am quite dissapointed in myself, but we can't cry over spilt milk, I will just have to be optimistic and move on.
I am sorry once again. :(
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
English- A2
Malay- B3
E. Math- B4
Combined Science- B3
Combined Humans.- C6
F&N- D7???
I'm not sure what I got for my F&n but I know that I failed as Mrs Koh alrweady told the whole class that there was only one pass and it was khairi. As you can see my results, I look at it and feel satisfied, but actually these grades you see right here will not be on my report book as these results has not been added with my class tests results. The grades in my report book will most probably be lower. I am quite dissapointed in myself, but we can't cry over spilt milk, I will just have to be optimistic and move on.
I am sorry once again. :(
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D