<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Senior Specialist's Course 2008
Sunday, 31 August 2008


I'm feeling very nervous right now. Tomorrow starting from 1pm onwards, I will have to give my best shot in everything I do during the course. The Senior Specialists Course is an oppurtunity of to display my skills and test how far good I am in my NCC skills. I will try my best to win an award. Damn, I'm so nervous. Fasting also starts tomorrow morning. It will be even tougher. allright. I'm off to pack my bag. Please take note I won't be posting for the next few days. Wish me luck!!! :D
SSG ABDUL FATTAH DANIAL
USM OF ADMIRALTY NCC
Here I come...

Labels: