Two days of my life...
Saturday, 2 August 2008
Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was too concentrated on the Home Utd vs SAFFC match and was busy preparing for today's orienteering test for bravo. So yesterday was quite an entertaining day. Mdm Vanitha didn't come to school so it was a free two periods. I studied for my FnN test. However, later on, I had to start my FnN test late. Haiz... It was actually my fault for peeping at the test paper and laughing it off. I'm sorry Mrs Koh and I regreted it a lot. I will show to you that I earn my DISCIPLINE badge. I'm sorry to be such a fool peeping at your test paper. After school, thre was NCC trng. I was the acting CSM again!! :D I thought I could do better yesterday. Haiz... so today, woke up early in the morning, at 5.30 am to prepare to go and meet zaidi and SM wan before proceeding to school. I and zaidi waited half an hour for SM wan. Luckily, we did last minute admin work before starting the event. Then after wan MSG came, we quickly rushed to school. At school, I briefed the specialists AGAIN on their rolls during the test. After that we boarded the bus to fort canning park. The event went on quite smoothly except for some minor problems like miscommunication and other stuff like that. After we reached school, specialists were knocked down by SM wan for not being discipline throughout the morning. After that I de-briefed bravo and the selected cadets were handled by SM wan. After that, I did an AAR with the specialists. I was quite satisfied in how I conducted the AAR. Overall, you all did a good job specs but you all need to be more discipline, thats all. I know u all can do it. Come on specs!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D