<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Welcome to my life...
Tuesday, 5 August 2008


Hello blog... today I want to talk about a topic, FRIENDSHIP. I want to say that the meaning of friendship is that you become friends with a person that is kind hearted, helpful and care for you. I just want to say that not all friends are like that. Some friends may cheat you and always talk behind your bac and call you emo just because you don't hang out with them. I tell you, individually, they are great friends. However if they are as a group, they forget all about you. TRUE friends encourage you to do good things like helping the teacher. Friends that leave you once they had enough off you will encourage you to smoke, go home late and other stuff like that. So the real question that I wanna ask myself is that, are my friends true friends or friends that just wanna make me quit being an SC and want me to scold other ppl vulgarities??? To tell you the truth, I haven't decided yet. There are only a few ppl that I REALLY trust right now. I am not going to type their names out. They will know who they are. So to my friends who are pretending to be nice to me, I going to tell you once and for all... FCUK OFF!!!!!:@
GO CENTRAL WARRIORS!!! :D