Anger is not on my side
Saturday, 20 September 2008
Hello blog. Well I woke up early today as I had my F&N EOY execution exam. How did it went? Ok lah. I'm quite satisfied with it. Then, needed to pack the food home. I forgot to bring some BIG containers! Damn lah. Also forgot to bring tea towel and dish cloth. -_- I came to school sweating. Walked from home mah. The exam was suppose to end at 10.30am, but it was dragged until 11.25am due to some of the candidates who were rushing to complete washing up. I was one of them. lol. Upon reaching home, I placed all the foodstuff in the kitchen and went to sleep for like 2 whole hours. I woke up and now here I am blogging. I think I'll stop thinking of the pando matter for now. I'll listen to Wei Bin's advice. Concentrate on my EOY before NCC, and about pando, I'll forget about the damn thing. I'll just heck care what the idiots are saying. Allright, I think I'll end here.
Labels: FnN execution exam, heck care idiots, Wei Bin's advice