Bloody Sunday
Sunday, 21 September 2008
Hello people. I'm feeling sick right now. Mum and my little sister went off to Johore this morning. So I'mm currently alone with my elder in my house. She's sleeping right now. She use the computer damn long, just because my mum's not home. Haiya. She hanyut already lah. Well, I'm so sad, pando's breaking up. NFL will be our last match, then chao, all go their separate ways. I pity Azri man. He created the team, then now, after only a few months I join the team it breaks apart. Kinda feel guilty about it. After NFL I'm going to retire from soccer. I thought of listening to Asyiq's advice but then, decided to think twice about it. Ouh ya, almost forgot, Asyiq created a blog for himself. Haha. I changed my tagboard too yesterday. I customized my old one. Nice right? haha. Well, I've not been studying from yesterday. Haiya. I'm just too lazy. I think I'll just study later at night. Thought of going to terawih prayers, but nah, I must study. Currently chatting with Azri in msn. We are talking about pando. Haiz. He removed pando's blog already. Damn sad man. I'll be off now.
Labels: alone at home, pando's breaking up, SICK