<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Bored
Thursday, 18 September 2008


Well lets see. Today was a great day! BINGO was the game of the day. Had fun playing it with fakhrur, faizal, iqbal and yan. Damn, they are sure great friends. I've been spending time with most of them since Azri had been absent for the past 2 days. Well, the pando's problem still isn't solved yet. I don't intend to care about it. I'm giving my full focus on the EOY exams. School was ok. The assembly program was kind of useful. Hmm, thats all I have to say I think. I'm going to friday prayers tommorrow! Well, nothing else to say now. I'm off to take an afternoon nap. So tired.