<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





EOY exams
Saturday, 27 September 2008


EOY exams are coming in another 5 bloody days. I'm damn stressed out right now. I've been revising my Geography and doing the revision worksheet that Miss Mas gave us. I aim to try to get A1 for all my subjects. I hope so. I know I can do it, but I won't be dissapointed if I don't get what I want to achieve because I know that I've tried my best. Well, EOY may be 5 days away, but Hari Raya comes before that. 3 more days to Hari Raya people! haha. Well this year, it will be not that fun because of the exams, but the spirit of celebrating it will still be there. :)) Ouh ya, sorry for not blogging for the past few days. I've been mugging in my books for so long. No time for the usage of the computer for me. Most probably I will not be posting again for the next few days. Allright, I'm off now to get ready to go to Geylang later at 4.30pm.

Labels: , , ,