Exams around the corner but I'm thinking of Hari Raya
Monday, 29 September 2008
Exams are just around the corner and I'm thinking of collecting money during Hari Raya. Haiya. 4 more bloody days ADSSians!!!! Endure2. Well, lets put the exams aside first. I'm thinking of buying a study table using the money that I will be collecting during Hari Raya. I'm also thinking of painting my room during the november/december holidays. I want to do a total room makeover. All I need is to collect money. That is just the problem. Money, Money, Money. Always the damn problem. Haiya. Well, I think I'll start by not spending so much on fast food after school. I really want to buy a study table. :)) Haha. I don't know why, but it will be good because I will have a proper table to use for studying. Currently, studying on the cold, hard, ceramic floor. =_=" Haha. Well, before I think of all this, I better clear my EOY exams first. Maybe mum will buy for me the table if I get good grades. I must prove to her. Haha. Ouh ya, one more thing. I think I won't be updating my blog any sooner than the 10 of October. I want to do revision before the exams commences this friday. This coming Wednesday is Hari Raya. Perhaps I'll fully enjoy on that day and continue revising on thursday. Allright, I'm off.
Labels: EOY exams, Money, room makeover, suffer now than suffer later