love
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
So today was kinda an ok day. Nothing much happened today. I think I'm in love. Lol. I don't know lah. I still too young. Not ready to have a relationship. Not ready to have children. Damn, all of a sudden talk about love. Lol. I decided to go to SST just now after school. I played tic-tac-toe during the 2nd period of SSt. Wah, damn shiok!!! :)) Lost to Sufi a lot of times man. Haha. But it was fun. During F&N today did planning. I could have finished it up but the recipe kind of made me lost some time. Mr Chong didn't come today. Mr Quek aka JJ relieved us!!! :)) The class was so quiet for some reason. Haha. They scared of Mr Quek. Its the first time the class was that quiet. It was fun talking to Mr Quek. NCC and SC, he had experienced all of that during his time in ADSS. Good role model. :)) And NCC training this friday. I'm prepared for the worst. Its the fasting month somemore. Can die man. :O
Labels: love