<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Nanyang Poly pizza-making workshop
Thursday, 4 September 2008


Its been a long time since i last blogged. I've been away for senior specialists course for the last few days. My feelings towards the course??? I not sure. In my opinion it was kind of slack but damn tiring due to the muslims fasting. My arms were obviously shaking when I was doing pace stick drill during the first day. I won an award!!! Best in platoon 6!!! :)) But I was not that satisfied though it made me feel happy. Like I expected it to happen, the black bars took all of the 5 UDI's ranks. I had anticipated that they would take our ranks because it was the same for the past few batches. Don't worry. Its not the end of the world yet. Rank is just a piece of cloth. I need to earn the respect from the juniors first as well as my fellow specialists. I need to bring up the standard of the unit. How I am going to do that??? INTENSIVE TRAINING. But I will have to wait for the fasting month to end. i need to develope their mental fitness. They are mentally weak. Can't even endure 5 push-ups. If they lead the company in the future, I think the company's going to DIE. I need to train them, with the help of the rest of the 5 UDI. Watch out Admiralty NCC. I will train all of you for the better. So lets put NCC aside for awhile, today pizza-making course rocked like hell. I think I want to further my studies there, but lets see first.

Labels: