<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





NCC
Saturday, 13 September 2008


Hello blog. Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was just too tred after that tiring NCC training. Fasting mah. So lets see. School was ok yesterday. Maths was great and so was MT and F&N. Handed in my planning during F&N. I was proud of it. :)) After school, I would normally go to mcdonalds but I stayed in school before NCC training. Haziq helped to polish my boots. Thanks man. Damn shiny, although there isn't a need to. Well, charlie did great in drills during training yesterday. Excellent. Keep up the good work, Charlie!!! Next training will be on the 18th of october. After the fasting moth and EOY exam. I want to gain weight!!! Sir JJ said I was too skinny. Lol. I was. My height, 178cm. My weight, 57.2kg??? Haiz. I want to put on my weight till 65kg. Thats another 7.8kg. Come on fattah, you can do it!!! Sir JJ advised me to eat a lot of egg white. I ate a lot yesterday. But I didn't do push-ups before I slept yesterday. Was too tired. Today, I'll be breaking my fast at my aunt's house. :)) And, I'm off now.

Labels: , ,