Ramadhan
Friday, 5 September 2008
Today's the fifth day of ramadhan. I think I'm getting thinner and thinner as the days go by. I want to have more muscle and not to be thinner. Haiz... So I woke up early today to go to F&N remedial. A tiring 4 hours, but we covered a lot of things. I was satisfied that I was able to hand in my coursework today. Most of the class didn't hand in though. They were given until next tuesday. Haiz... If I knew, I wouldn't have RUSHED to complete my coursework yesterday. After F&N remedial, I went to friday prayers, met fauzi there. Actually I thought of sitting with Faruq but I changed my mind. I thought of changing my blogskin but I just find the kind that displays myself. I just inserted a picture from photobucket. Nice right??? :)) haha. I got to plan for two camps and come out with 4 proposals. Two for each camps. Damn. SM wan wants it to be done before the holidays. What do you think I am? a robot? no need to study issit? Damn. But I'm going to do it anyway. I'm going to lead the unit to GOLD!!! Even if I have to shed my blood,sweat and tears.
Labels: blood, sweat and tears