Satisfaction
Sunday, 7 September 2008
Well, here's a second post for the day. I cleaned the living room, mum's room and the kitchen toilet. Wah. Damn tired lah seh. The TV cupboard damn dusty, made me sneeze and sniffle. After cleaning, I slept for around and hour. Damn tired. I woke up. Mum wanted to go to the pasar malam at causeway. I was too lazy to follow. I just asked her to buy a ramlee burger WITHOUT egg for me. After she went out, I finished up my homework, whatever that was left of it. I'm damn satisfied with what I've accomplished during this whole week. I went through my BUSY holidays and completed it. And damn, just got an sms from Azri. He asked when the malay composition was due. Shitz, just as I was about to think that my busy holidays were over. I've got somemore things to do. Pfft. I'm not going to do it.
Labels: Pfft.