Term 4
Monday, 8 September 2008
Lets see, today was the first day of term 4. It was quite a good day today. I was very
proud of my self when i showed Mdm Mala my completed homework. She said, "Good
job". Wah, felt so good. So today has been a normal day for me. Except that I wasted
my time on playing soccer. Damn. One hour of precious time. I shouldn't have done that.
Oh well, what's done is done. Currently waiting for the time to breakfast. So thats all
for today. There will be NCC training this friday. I can't wait. :))
LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!! :))
proud of my self when i showed Mdm Mala my completed homework. She said, "Good
job". Wah, felt so good. So today has been a normal day for me. Except that I wasted
my time on playing soccer. Damn. One hour of precious time. I shouldn't have done that.
Oh well, what's done is done. Currently waiting for the time to breakfast. So thats all
for today. There will be NCC training this friday. I can't wait. :))
LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!! :))
Labels: what's done is done