<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Tired and hungry
Wednesday, 10 September 2008


I'm damn tired and hungry right now. More to hungry actually. I'm waiting to hear the azan and then can break fast already. So, school today was especially tiring. I played sepak takraw during PE. Fakhrur, Yan Quan and Sufi went home. They all like want to die. Fakhrur was the most sick, followed by Yan Quan and Sufi. I was tired too actually. I thought of breaking my fast but I'm still hanging on. :)) Couldn't concentrate during Physics. Damn. I want to get A1 for science and my stronger science subject is Physics. Haiya. Bought a can of bandung after school before reaching home. I'm craving to drink that when I break my fast later!!! :)) Damn. Overall, today was a tiring day. I've yet to complete my F&N coursework planning. Its due this friday. Somemore must send to my mother for printing by tommorrow afternoon. Haiya. I'm going to complete it later at night. I've been skipping terawih for the past few days. I'm damn tired and somemore need to complete homework. Wah. Ok, thats all. I'm done.

Labels: , ,