<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





What the hell?!
Wednesday, 17 September 2008


Allright. What the hell is going on with pandemonium?! What the hell am I doing with my life?! Why do I even bother to handle all this kind of stress?! What the fcuk?! I don't deserve my fcuking life. I don't know what to do now. My soccer team is corrupted, Mr Mok practically don't care about the SC anymore(its corrupted too), NCC( I don't know what the hell is wrong with some cadet officers and the MSG who is always trying to control the unit and make the 5 UDI feel worthless), futhermore, the above mentioned PROBLEMS is bloody affecting my studies. The EOY exam is just around the corner. 15 more bloody days to revise for my EOY. What the fcuking hell is wrong with you people?! I want to score good grades for my EOY exam. I want to score the grades in my wishlist. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do right now. I have not been going to terawih prayers too. As much as I want to go, I force myself to stay at home to study for EOY exam. Soccer, NCC and SC. I need a break. Ya, I can juggle all 4. I'll juggle and juggle but I won't be able to hold on any much longer. Friends hadn't been much help either. Damn it. I don't know what to type in this bloody post anymore. I'll just end here. For those who read this post and find it offensive, I'm sorry but I had to let all this out or I would face a greater burden. And I don't want to talk to any of you guys personally, let everything be what it is now.

Labels: