Busy Busy Busy
Friday, 17 October 2008
Busy Busy Busy. Actually exams are less stressfull than what I'm doing right now. Haiya. Had NCC Training just now. Well, lets just say I suck as S3. Pfft. The Part B proficiency tests cock up man. Haiz. I think I will be better being S1 not S3, but nah, I think I prefer S3 to S1 even though S3 is very syok to do. Hee. :) C/LTA Chong wei Bin is the best S1 trainer. Haha. But its true. So after NCC training leapk at mcdonalds with Iqbal, Wan, Zaidi, Azri, JK and Yan Quan. We planned part of the camp. Seriously, I think someone needs help man in planning. I think if I was not there then die sia. Haha. (No offence to anyone who reads this) After that , I went home. I think I getting addicted to my handphone's soccer game that Sufi sent me. haiya. Cannot play it so often. Later get addicted. Haha, I played the gama for around 2 hours like that at home and then bathed. I did some NCC admin after that and now I'm blogging. Sorry to the enthusiathic readers that come and read my blog everyday. (If there are any...) Allright, mum's nagging, I'm off.
Labels: busy