EOY exams in progress
Monday, 6 October 2008
Ya ya. I said I won't be blogging till the end of the exams right? I'm on the internet right now, so what's the harm blogging? haha. So Hari Raya was fun. I collected $79 only on the first day. Not a large sum but its ok for me. So the exams had been quite stressfull for me. English and MT paper. Crap for the narrative writings for both languages. The propasal for english was easy as well as for the formal letter for MT. I had social studies and E.Math Paper 1 just now. SS was allright, but as for maths, I pray that I'll pass, at least I hope so. Allright, I'm off to study for Physics and F&N tommorow. :))
PS: I may be emo sometimes but who cares? Everyone sometimes feel down when they are unhappy. I'm not shy to say I'm SEMANGAT. I'm semangat and I'm proud of it.
PS: I may be emo sometimes but who cares? Everyone sometimes feel down when they are unhappy. I'm not shy to say I'm SEMANGAT. I'm semangat and I'm proud of it.
Labels: assholes tagging, EOY exams, hari raya