F&N: A disaster
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Allright. I'm in the internet right now, so there's no harm blogging. Today, had Physics and F&N papers. It was a smooth journey for Physics, but as for my F&N, D-I-E!!! I don't know if I'm going to pass or fail, but I'll just pray that I'll pass. Haha. I have nothing much to blog actually. Ouh ya, NFL is postpooned until 800 sonore tickets are sold?! Thats kinda crap. Well, I have things to do besides soccer anyway so thats not a problem for me. After exams, I'll have to concentrate on my fitness as well as NCC. I need to plan for a camp right. Going to have a meeting to discuss about the pre-specialists camp and some other unit matters such as the unit t-shirt. I'll have to ask Sir Wei Bin about it. A lot of things to do man. Well, it better to have things to do that just slack around watching tv at home. Haha. Oh well, tommorow there will be EL Paper 2 and the Geography paper. I'm off to do some last minute revision. I'm still not confident in my Geography, even though I've started revising it earlier than my other subjects. Allright, I'm off. :))
Labels: EOY exams, NCC unit matters