Get well sonn omar!
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Omar! Get well soon bro. I very sad now. I feel like crying but feel like it only. Haha. But really bro, hope you get well soon. Allright. So today, many of my relatives came to my house for Hari Raya since my grandparents are here. Today was kinda tiring, since I had to entertain them. Haiz. Very tired. Tommorow supposedly there was a 5 UDI but I'm not sure if it still will go on as plan since there is a match with AE. Argh! Why do my activities always clash nowadays?! Damn man. I think even exams are less stressful than the stress that I'm feeling right now. I said that line a few times already. Haha. Ok, so I'm trying my best not to be stress over little things. Maybe it wuill be my new year resolution next year. Haha. I very forward-looking ah. Haha. Allright, more relartives are coming soon, so I'm off. :))
Labels: clashing activities, get well soon