Got things to do but lazy to do it
Thursday, 23 October 2008
I've got things to do but I'm lazy to do it. I need a break. Very tired. Challenge Quest was quite ok just now, no comments about it. Currently planning for Pre-Specialists Camp. Thanks to my ASM Azri, the Approval of Plan that he made was quite good. I'm going to text him to tell him that. Haha. Well, I have fully plan out the camp in my mind, the only thing I have to do now is type it all out. Its going to take me a few hours I think but I'm not going to do it now since I have to wake up early tommorow for a cultural trip to the places of interests in Singapore with the foreign students. Hmm. Well, I'll just enjoy myself tommorow. I got my report book just now. Results were quite ok, 4th in class and 56th in level position. I hope to get an edusave bursary if possible. :)) Mdm Mala talked about going to JC and Polytechnic. Haha. I can't decide. Maybe I'll decide at the end of December, since I want to focus on clearing my O levels with flying colours. :)) I'm currently thinking about NCC now. It haunts me everytime I want to take a nap or rest, must have something to do one. Haha. I'm imagining how the Pre-Specialists camp will turn out. Hope that it will not cock-up man. Allright, I have nothing else to write, so I'm off. :))