Greatness is within
Sunday, 26 October 2008
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hello people. Today, I woke up early today as my family wanted to go Sheng Soing to shop for the month. I had breakfast at a food court. :) Nasi Sambal Goreng. :) Yum, super delicious. Haha. After that, went to Sheng Siong to shop. After shopping, I went the all bags store to look at the shoes and I decided to buy one. At first, I thought of buying the kappa slip-on shoe, the after much thinking and careful consideration, I bought the Everlast one. :)) Weeeeeeeee! Now I have shoes to wear to Sonore! Yay! :D I also bought this glass-bottled perfume at Sheng Siong. Inspiration was the name of the perfume. It smells nice. Hahaha. Ok, I have some NCC admin to do. So I'm off. :))
Hello people. Today, I woke up early today as my family wanted to go Sheng Soing to shop for the month. I had breakfast at a food court. :) Nasi Sambal Goreng. :) Yum, super delicious. Haha. After that, went to Sheng Siong to shop. After shopping, I went the all bags store to look at the shoes and I decided to buy one. At first, I thought of buying the kappa slip-on shoe, the after much thinking and careful consideration, I bought the Everlast one. :)) Weeeeeeeee! Now I have shoes to wear to Sonore! Yay! :D I also bought this glass-bottled perfume at Sheng Siong. Inspiration was the name of the perfume. It smells nice. Hahaha. Ok, I have some NCC admin to do. So I'm off. :))
Labels: everlast kicks, Inspiration perfume, Nasi Sambal Goreng