I want to do well in life
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Well, hello again blog. School was fine just now. EL Paper 2 was a breeze. Geography was neither easy nor hard, but it was do-able, although I was aiming to get high marks for it. MISS MAS! :)) Well, exams are almost ending, thank god for that. Tommorow will be E.Math Paper 2 and MT Paper 2. I going to do some revision later as I think I'll be getting borderline marks for E.Math Paper 1. I'll be going jalan raya this Saturday with PANDEMONIUM! Haha. Well, before that happens, I need to focus on my remaining papers. Chemistry is this friday. I want to do well in that. :)) Haha. Allright, not much too blog actually. Ouh ya, I got my CCA testimonial+CIP slip just now. Haha, from 2006 untuil now, I have completed 125.63 hours of CIP!!! :)) Haha. That's a lot. Allright, I'm off to take a nap now. :))
Labels: EOY exams, focus, testimonial