my life for the past two days
Friday, 31 October 2008
Hello blog, sorry for the short posts for the past two days. I was super lazy to type but I forced myself to. Haha. Ok, so what happened on wednesday? School was allright. After school, I went straight home. I organized my geography file. Very proud of it. :)) I thought of starting an SS notebook, but I was lazy to do so. :X Haha. Ok, thursday, went back home with Fauzi and Harun, but before that ate at Mcdonalds with them, haziq and Azmi. Azmi moving house to block 745. Yay! Now I have a new friend who live closer to me. :)) Haha. Tmrw may be helping him to move his things. I very good boy mah. :)) After eating at Mcdonalds, I went back home to slack! First time sia! but I don't know if I have any more time to waste. Ok, lets see what I want to do in preparation for 'O' level. I want to start on an SS note book. I want to create a new math note book, The old one very messy and disorganized. I also want to practice on my math, since its my weakest. For Combined Science, I just need to read the notes and try some of the questions from my physics and chemistry TYSs. I pro in Combined Science, but I want to maintain my brilliance in the subject. Haha. I want to get A1 for Combined Science! :)) For English, I need to brush up on my general knowledge in preparation for oral. For F&N, I will also create a notebokk for all the notes that Mrs Koh and Mrs Ng gave for the Part A and B coursework, I will read the newspaper and watch the news everyday. :)) I very hardworking. I want my study table man. Haiz. Money is always the bloddy problem. Hmm. Ok, thats all, I'm off to watch Avatar! :))
Labels: preparation for 'O' level